Fort Smith Heater Repair & Maintenance
Looking for professional heating repair and maintenance services? Call Mountain Air Cooling & Heating today at (479) 782-4328 to book your appointment in Ft. Smith, AR. Click here to access our fantastic online specials for savings on your next service.
Are you struggling with heating problems? Don’t let a broken heater, furnace, or heat pump disrupt any more of your time and keep you from being comfortable in your own home. Give the experts at Mountain Air Cooling & Heating a call. We are your local Ft. Smith heating specialists with the experience and knowledge to carry out safe system repairs and tune-ups. There is no problem too small or too challenging for us to handle.
Find out what your neighbors think of our heating repair and maintenance services when you click here.
Our heating services include:
● Heater repair and maintenance
● Heater installation and replacement
● Furnace installation and replacement
● Furnace repair and maintenance
● Heat pump services
● Geothermal heating and cooling – ClimateMaster GeoElite dealers
● Thermostats – Wi-Fi and other programmables
● And more…
Why Choose Us?
Mountain Air Cooling & Heating is committed to meeting your needs while exceeding your expectations. We are a team of professionals passionate about customer service. Our promise to you is to deliver truly high-quality work that will leave you with the peace of mind you deserve.
- Live answer when you call: We listen to your needs and work with you to determine the best solution.
- Upfront pricing: No overcharges, pushy upselling, or surprises at the end.
- Friendly and skilled technicians: We are here to make your day easier, not add to your problem!
- Fast turnarounds: We work quickly and efficiently without compromising quality!
- No mess left behind: Don’t worry about us tracking dirt into your home. We wear shoe covers and will leave your home cleaner than we found it.
- Fixed right the first time: We only carry out quality workmanship that ensures your safety and comfort.
Need to Repair or Replace Your Gas Furnace?
Don’t leave your furnace trouble to just anyone. Mountain Air Cooling & Heating can guide you to greater indoor comfort while helping you enjoy improved energy efficiency.
Some of the more common signs that your furnace needs professional repair or maintenance include cracks in the unit, a sudden increase in your utility bill, and insufficient airflow. Keep in mind that leaks in the unit can also lead to carbon monoxide poisoning – be sure to have any unusual issues with your furnace inspected by a trusted professional.
At Mountain Air Cooling & Heating we can help you determine if a repair or replacement is needed. We will never pressure you to buy a new system if a repair can successfully get the job done. Our goal is to return you to your normal routine as quickly as possible at the best value.
Having Problems With Your Heat Pump?
Here are common heat pump problems to be mindful of:
- Inconsistent cycle: If your heat pump is turning on and off too often, there is likely a faulty blower or clogged filter that may lead your heat pump to eventually overheat.
- Malfunctioning condenser: Is the heat pump’s condenser frozen? Turn your system off, then give us a call to inspect the unit and make sure that there are no blockages in the return-air registers or filter.
- Blower stops working: If the air inside the plenum overheats, the blower will stop working and the limit switch will shut down your heat pump.
If you notice these or other problems with your heat pump, call your technician at Mountain Air Cooling & Heating to discuss your needs. We will make sure you receive the most cost-effective solution.
Call Mountain Air Cooling & Heating today at (479) 782-4328 for top-notch heating repair and maintenance services at affordable prices in Ft. Smith, AR.