Heater Installation & Replacement

Ft. Smith Heating Installation & Replacement

Reliable Ft. Smith heating installation & replacement services can tackle any project – big or small. Call (479) 782-4328 to see how we can help. You can have access to our online coupons when you click here.

Heating Installation & Replacement Ft. Smith, AR

We are your independent comfort specialist dealer. Not every dealer qualifies as a Trane Comfort Specialist, but at Mountain Air Cooling & Heating we have met Trane’s stringent standards. We can install and replace any heating system you may have.

Take a look at our latest customer reviews here, and see what your neighbors in Ft. Smith are saying about their experience working with us.

Do You Need to Change Your System?

The energy-efficient heaters that we install at Mountain Air Cooling & Heating not only offer an increase in fuel efficiency over older units. We believe that we have a responsibility to the Arklahoma environment and always leave the heating systems we install running at their peak efficiency.

You should replace your heating system if:

● There are major differences in the temperature of your rooms
● It no longer meets the temperature demands of your home
● It is overly noisy
● It requires too many repairs
● It causes your energy bills to rise
● You experience moisture problems in your home
● Your home feels dusty

We Can Help You Choose a New Furnace

A new furnace is a major investment. It’s not something you should do without the aid of a licensed HVAC technician. Beware of companies that just tell you to buy the same kind of model of air conditioner as the one you already have. AC technology has made significant strides in the last decade and advances in energy efficiency have made your choices more varied.

At Mountain Air Cooling & Heating our mechanics can guide you to find the right furnace with the right:

● Efficiency rating
● Size
● Speeds: single stage, two stage or modulating
● Filters

What Are My Furnace Efficiency Options?

A furnace efficiency is measured by annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE). AFUE helps us compare heating efficiencies of various models. AFUE is a measure of how efficient your appliance is in converting the energy in its fuel to heat annually.

If your furnace has an AFUE of 90% it means that 90% of the energy in the fuel becomes heat for the home. The other 10% escapes up the chimney. It is important to note that AFUE doesn’t include the heat that can be lost in your duct system.

You don’t have to install the biggest or most expensive system on the market to get even and clean heat into your home. With some careful planning and the expertise of Mountain Air Cooling & Heating mechanics, you can figure out which system fits your home best. Call Mountain Air Cooling & Heating at (479) 782-4328 today for immediate service in Ft. Smith.

Call Now Button