Ft. Smith Ductless Mini Split AC Repair & Installation
Want to keep the sleek lines of your new home intact? Call for Ft. Smith ductless mini split AC repair & installation work at (479) 782-4328. Looking to save? Click here to visit our coupons page.
Duct-free systems are simple and economical to install because they only have three basic parts:
● An outdoor condensing unit
● An indoor unit(s)
● The small components that connect the two parts
They are the sleek, smart and modern way to cool your home.
Online reviews of all our ductless mini split AC repair and installation work in Ft. Smith can be seen by clicking here.
What Is a Ductless Mini Split?
Ductless mini split systems are a relatively new – but wonderfully elegant – technology that is changing the face of AC installation. Folks are no longer bound by oversized ducts and giant units that lumber outside on their decks. Ductless mini-split systems use thin copper tubing to connect individual units and the cool air is pumped discreetly to wall mounted blowers inside your home. The blowers themselves are beautiful design pieces that are quiet and understated.
It’s not just about surface design though. A ductless mini split with an Energy Star rating can lower your home’s heating and air conditioning costs by an incredible 30 percent.
More Benefits of a Ductless Mini Split System
At Mountain Air Cooling & Heating we install the best ductless systems on the market.
The advantages of a ductless mini-split system over traditional cooling equipment are too many to mention here, but to begin with they:
● Provide pinpoint accurate cooling for homes with no air ducts
● Provide independent zonal temperature control
● Are many times more energy efficient than regular AC systems
● Can be installed quickly with very little mess
● Are incredibly quiet
Is a Ductless Mini Split Installation the Right Solution for Your Home?
Ductless systems are a little more expensive than traditional AC units so once we have finished assessing your cooling needs we have to make a call together and ascertain whether it’s all worth it. The facts are clear though:
● They are cheaper to install because of the lack of ductwork that needs to be created
● They save big money in the long run because they don’t cycle on and off over and over again
● Ductwork loses a lot of cool air through its sheer size
● Ductless delivers efficient, inexpensive and effective air cooling
Call Mountain Air Cooling & Heating at (479) 782-4328 to see if a duct-free system is right for your home. Ductless systems are the logical choice for new builds, additions and retrofits because they can replace unsightly and energy draining window units, and they do not require ductwork. That’s no drywall smashing and no loss of height in your space. Contact us now for immediate service in Ft. Smith, AR.